IL-17 and Glutamate Excitotoxicity in the Pathogenesis of Multiple Sclerosis
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 181–186, March 2014
How to Cite
Kostic, M., Dzopalic, T., Zivanovic, S., Zivkovic, N., Cvetanovic, A., Stojanovic, I., Vojinovic, S., Marjanovic, G., Savic, V. and Colic, M. (2014), IL-17 and Glutamate Excitotoxicity in the Pathogenesis of Multiple Sclerosis. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 79: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/sji.12147
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 01:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!