Intermittent Fasting Promotes Bacterial Clearance and Intestinal IgA Production in Salmonella typhimurium-Infected Mice
Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 315–324, May 2014
How to Cite
Godínez-Victoria, M., Campos-Rodriguez, R., Rivera-Aguilar, V., Lara-Padilla, E., Pacheco-Yepez, J., Jarillo-Luna, R. A. and Drago-Serrano, M. E. (2014), Intermittent Fasting Promotes Bacterial Clearance and Intestinal IgA Production in Salmonella typhimurium-Infected Mice. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 79: 315–324. doi: 10.1111/sji.12163
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.