Redox Control of Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase Expression and Activity in Human Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells is Independent of Changes in Oxygen Tension
Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 325–332, May 2014
How to Cite
Mattox, M. L., D'Angelo, J. A. and Dickinson, B. L. (2014), Redox Control of Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase Expression and Activity in Human Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells is Independent of Changes in Oxygen Tension. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 79: 325–332. doi: 10.1111/sji.12164
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.