*The authors are grateful for comments from seminar participants at Uppsala University, Stockholm University, Umeå University, University of Southern California, Nordic Summer Institute in Labour Economics, ZEW-Mannheim, Université catholique de Louvain, and from four anonymous referees. Financial support from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research is acknowledged.
Social Behaviour in Work Absence*
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 995–1019, October 2013
How to Cite
Hesselius, P., Johansson, P. and Vikström, J. (2013), Social Behaviour in Work Absence. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115: 995–1019. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12030
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!