*For valuable comments and suggestions, we thank Francesco Furlanetto, Jørn Inge Halvorsen, Asbørn Rødseth, participants at the 24th Annual Congress of the EEA 2009, the UCR Conference on Business Cycles 2009, the Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference 2008, and seminar participants at Norges Bank. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and should not be attributed to Norges Bank. This paper was previously circulated under the title “The Role of House Prices in the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in the US”.
House Prices and Stock Prices: Different Roles in the US Monetary Transmission Mechanism*
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 1084–1106, October 2013
How to Cite
Bjørnland, H. C. and Jacobsen, D. H. (2013), House Prices and Stock Prices: Different Roles in the US Monetary Transmission Mechanism. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115: 1084–1106. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12031
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!