Sabotage in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Contestants: Empirical Evidence from the Soccer Pitch
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 1138–1157, October 2013
How to Cite
Deutscher, C., Frick, B., Gürtler, O. and Prinz, J. (2013), Sabotage in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Contestants: Empirical Evidence from the Soccer Pitch. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115: 1138–1157. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12036
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!