*We are grateful to the guest editors and to two referees for their comments and guidance on an earlier draft. We also thank seminar participants at the IMF for their comments. H. S. Shin was involved in the design of the macroprudential policy tools introduced in Korea in 2010, and hence is not a disinterested party regarding the findings reported in this paper.
Assessing Macroprudential Policies: Case of South Korea*
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 128–157, January 2014
How to Cite
Bruno, V. and Shin, H. S. (2014), Assessing Macroprudential Policies: Case of South Korea. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 128–157. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12037
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!