Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research.
Financial Globalization, Financial Crises, and the External Portfolio Structure of Emerging Markets*
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 20–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Mendoza, E. G. and Smith, K. A. (2014), Financial Globalization, Financial Crises, and the External Portfolio Structure of Emerging Markets. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 20–57. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12039
*We would like to thank two anonymous referees and the guest editors for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti and Philip Lane for their dataset on foreign asset positions.
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!