Debt Crises and Risk-Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 253–276, January 2014
How to Cite
Kalemli-Ozcan, S., Luttini, E. and Sørensen, B. (2014), Debt Crises and Risk-Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 253–276. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12043
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!