We thank Paul De Grauwe, Chris D'Souza, Øyvind Eitrheim, Michael Moore, Erling Steigum, and two anonymous referees for constructive comments. The data were kindly provided by Norges Bank and Sveriges Riksbank. Any mistakes remain our own. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Norges Bank.
“Large” versus “Small” Players: A Closer Look at the Dynamics of Speculative Attacks†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 506–538, April 2014
How to Cite
Bjønnes, G. H., Holden, S., Rime, D. and Solheim, H. O. Aa. (2014), “Large” versus “Small” Players: A Closer Look at the Dynamics of Speculative Attacks. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 506–538. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12044
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!