Financial support by METEOR (Maastricht University) and the Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen is gratefully acknowledged. Furthermore, we are grateful to Charles Bellemare, Daniel le Maire, and seminar participants at the University of Copenhagen and Université Laval for very helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Lastly, we are grateful to Ralph Ferré Koch for programming the experimental software used in this research project. All remaining errors are ours.
Subjective Performance Evaluations and Reciprocity in Principal–Agent Relations†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 570–590, April 2014
How to Cite
Sebald, A. and Walzl, M. (2014), Subjective Performance Evaluations and Reciprocity in Principal–Agent Relations. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 570–590. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12045
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
- METEOR (Maastricht University)
- Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!