We are grateful for helpful suggestions from John Ham, Bertil Holmlund, Per Johansson, Katarina Richardson, four anonymous referees, and participants in seminars at IFAU, University of Southern California, IAB Nürnberg, University of Mannheim, University of Munich, and in conferences at Barcelona, Uppsala, Gent, and Essen.
Monitoring Job Offer Decisions, Punishments, Exit to Work, and Job Quality†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 284–334, April 2014
How to Cite
van den Berg, G. J. and Vikström, J. (2014), Monitoring Job Offer Decisions, Punishments, Exit to Work, and Job Quality. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 284–334. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12051
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!