Also affiliated with Norges Bank, CESifo, and the Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance (ESOP) at the Department of Economics at the University of Oslo. ESOP is supported by the Research Council of Norway through its Centres of Excellence funding scheme, project number 179552.
Wage Rigidity, Inflation, and Institutions†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 539–569, April 2014
How to Cite
Holden, S. and Wulfsberg, F. (2014), Wage Rigidity, Inflation, and Institutions. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 539–569. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12052
We are grateful to Asbjørn Rødseth, the referees, and seminar participants at Norges Bank, University of Oslo, University of Zurich, Uppsala University, ESOP, EEA2009, the Third Oslo Workshop on Monetary Policy, ESEM2011, and EALE2011 for useful comments. We also wish to thank Tord Krogh for excellent research assistance. The views and conclusions expressed in this paper are those of the authors alone and cannot be attributed to Norges Bank.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 179552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!