We acknowledge funding from the Ministry of Labour (project “Labour Migration to Norway”), the Norwegian Research Council (grant 17352/S20, “The Impact of Immigration on Employment and Wages of Norwegian Workers”), and NORFACE (grant 415, “Migration: Integration, Impact and Interaction”). The paper is part of the research activities of the Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance (ESOP), University of Oslo. Data made available by Statistics Norway have been essential for this research.
Immigration Wage Effects by Origin†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 356–393, April 2014
How to Cite
Bratsberg, B., Raaum, O., Røed, M. and Schøne, P. (2014), Immigration Wage Effects by Origin. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 356–393. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12053
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 17352/S20
- NORFACE. Grant Number: 415
- Ministry of Labour
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!