The authors would like to thank Daron Acemoglu, Carl-Johan Dalgaard, and two anonymous referees, as well as seminar participants of the Engelberg Labor Seminar, the ETH Zurich (KOF), the University of St Gallen, and the Zeuthen Workshop 2012, Copenhagen, for helpful comments and suggestions.
Civil Conflict, Democratization, and Growth: Violent Democratization as Critical Juncture†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 482–505, April 2014
How to Cite
Cervellati, M. and Sunde, U. (2014), Civil Conflict, Democratization, and Growth: Violent Democratization as Critical Juncture. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 482–505. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12054
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!