We thank Nina Breitenstein, Laura Felfeli, Ulrike Heyken, Veronika Kling, Marleen Knipping, Tabea Lakeman, and Lukas Semmler for excellent research assistance, and Scott Jobson for proofreading. For valuable comments, we are grateful to M. Rodwan Abouharb, Courtenay Conrad, Niklas Potrafke, Jan van Dijk, Krishna Vadlamannati, Wendy Wong, and seminar participants at the Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (Hamburg, 2011), 26th Meeting of the European Economic Association (Oslo 2011), Annual General Conference of the European Political Science Association (Dublin 2011), Beyond Basic Questions Workshop (Brussels 2011), the 5th Annual Conference on the Political Economy of International Organizations (Villanova 2012), the Workshop Human Trafficking, International Crime and National Security: A Human Rights Perspective (Goettingen 2012), and the University of Goettingen. We cordially acknowledge the generous funding provided by the European Commission (JLS/2009/ISEC/AG/005).
Determinants of Anti-Trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 429–454, April 2014
How to Cite
Cho, S.-Y., Dreher, A. and Neumayer, E. (2014), Determinants of Anti-Trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 429–454. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12055
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!