I would like to thank Thomas Baudin, Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, Fabio Mariani, Natacha Raffin, Bertrand Wigniolle, two anonymous referees, and numerous seminar participants for useful comments and suggestions.
Gender Inequality, Endogenous Cultural Norms, and Economic Development
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 455–481, April 2014
How to Cite
Hiller, V. (2014), Gender Inequality, Endogenous Cultural Norms, and Economic Development. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 455–481. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12056
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!