We would like to acknowledge financial support for this research from the National Institutes of Health (grant P30 AG024409 08), the Program on the Global Demography of Aging, Harvard University, and ESRC grant number ES/G007438/1, Centre of Excellence in Public Health, Northern Ireland.
Optimal Retirement with Increasing Longevity†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 838–858, July 2014
How to Cite
Bloom, D. E., Canning, D. and Moore, M. (2014), Optimal Retirement with Increasing Longevity. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 838–858. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12060
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30 AG024409 08
- ESRC. Grant Number: ES/G007438/1