We would like to acknowledge financial support for this research from the National Institutes of Health (grant P30 AG024409 08), the Program on the Global Demography of Aging, Harvard University, and ESRC grant number ES/G007438/1, Centre of Excellence in Public Health, Northern Ireland.
Optimal Retirement with Increasing Longevity†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 838–858, July 2014
How to Cite
Bloom, D. E., Canning, D. and Moore, M. (2014), Optimal Retirement with Increasing Longevity. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 838–858. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12060
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30 AG024409 08
- ESRC. Grant Number: ES/G007438/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!