I am extremely grateful to Mark Armstrong for helpful discussions and suggestions. For comments on early versions of this paper, I am grateful to Paul Klemperer, Robin Mason, and participants of the 2008 EARIE Conference and of the 2008 Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society. I would also like to thank the two referees, who provided constructive comments and suggestions. Financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia under the project PTDC/EGE-ECO/108784/2008 is gratefully acknowledged. Of course, any errors remain my own.
Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 766–796, July 2014
How to Cite
Esteves, R.-B. (2014), Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 766–796. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12061
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!