I would like to thank two anonymous referees for valuable suggestions. Thanks to Matteo Iacoviello, Magnus Jonsson, and Peter Sellin for major contributions. I am also grateful for useful comments from Malin Adolfson, Mikael Carlsson, Matthieu Darracq Pariès, Daria Finocchiaro, Paolo Giordani, Jesper Hansson, Peter McAdam, Stefano Neri, Mattias Villani, and participants at various presentations. The views expressed in this paper are solely the responsibility of the author and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank.
Housing Collateral and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 635–668, July 2014
How to Cite
Walentin, K. (2014), Housing Collateral and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 635–668. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12064
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!