Part of this work was carried out when Giovanni Melina was working at the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy. We are grateful for comments from Yunus Aksoy, Federico Di Pace, Lorenzo Forni, Alessio Moro, Stefania Villa, Roland Winkler, UAB, Birkbeck, 17th CEF Conference, 2012 RES Conference, and the 4th CIMS Workshop, and for financial support from the ESRC project RES-062-23-2451.
A Fiscal Stimulus and Jobless Recovery†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 669–701, July 2014
How to Cite
Cantore, C., Levine, P. and Melina, G. (2014), A Fiscal Stimulus and Jobless Recovery. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 669–701. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12066
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-062-23-2451
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!