We are very grateful to Stefan Bender, Bernhard Boockmann, Hartmut Egger, Peter Egger, Daniel Etzel, Oleg Itskhoki, Elke Jahn, Christian Keuschnigg, Catia Montagna, Christoph Moser, Steffen Müller, Jakob Munch, Achim Schmillen, James Tybout, Klaus Wälde, and the anonymous referees, as well as participants at workshops and conferences in Bonn, Copenhagen, Hohenheim, Mannheim, and Tübingen for their helpful comments and advice. We would also like to thank Elke Jahn and Steffen Müller for sharing some of their stata routines with us. We would also like to thank the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (grant no. 10.10.1.124) for its financial support.
International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer–Employee Data†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2014.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 820–837, July 2014
How to Cite
Felbermayr, G., Hauptmann, A. and Schmerer, H.-J. (2014), International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer–Employee Data. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 116: 820–837. doi: 10.1111/sjoe.12067
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation. Grant Number: 10.10.1.124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!