Health and Disability
Psychological distress and subjective well-being in partners of somatically ill or physically disabled: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 475–482, December 2012
How to Cite
BORREN, I., TAMBS, K., IDSTAD, M., ASK, H. and SUNDET, J. M. (2012), Psychological distress and subjective well-being in partners of somatically ill or physically disabled: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 475–482. doi: 10.1111/sjop.12009
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Received 12 December 2011, accepted 7 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.