Personality and Social Psychology
Jealousy in response to online and offline infidelity: the role of sex and sexual orientation
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 328–336, August 2013
How to Cite
2013). Jealousy in response to online and offline infidelity: the role of sex and sexual orientation. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology 54, 328–336., & . (
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.