Optimal detection of a jump in the intensity of a Poisson process or in a density with likelihood ratio statistics
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 752–769, December 2013
How to Cite
Rivera, C. and Walther, G. (2013), Optimal detection of a jump in the intensity of a Poisson process or in a density with likelihood ratio statistics. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 40: 752–769. doi: 10.1111/sjos.12027
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!