A Predictive Study of Dirichlet Process Mixture Models for Curve Fitting
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 580–605, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), A Predictive Study of Dirichlet Process Mixture Models for Curve Fitting, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 41, pages 580–605, doi: 10.1111/sjos.12047, and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!