A Latent Process Model for Temporal Extremes
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 606–621, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), A Latent Process Model for Temporal Extremes, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 41, pages 606–621, doi: 10.1111/sjos.12051and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- MIUR. Grant Number: 2008MRFM2H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!