This article was published online on [31 October 2013]. The images of figures 1 and 3 were subsequently changed. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [27 December 2013].
Sparse Markov Chains for Sequence Data†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 639–655, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Sparse Markov Chains for Sequence Data, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 41, pages 639–655, doi: 10.1111/sjos.12053, , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!