Likelihood Ratio Tests for Dependent Data with Applications to Longitudinal and Functional Data Analysis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
©2014 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
How to Cite
Staicu, A.-M., Li, Y., Crainiceanu, C. M. and Ruppert, D. (2014), Likelihood Ratio Tests for Dependent Data with Applications to Longitudinal and Functional Data Analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics. doi: 10.1111/sjos.12075
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!