Tensed Supervenience: A No-Go for Presentism
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 383–401, September 2013
How to Cite
Baron, S. (2013), Tensed Supervenience: A No-Go for Presentism. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 51: 383–401. doi: 10.1111/sjp.12032
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!