High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 232–266, July 2013
How to Cite
Cristini, A., Eriksson, T. and Pozzoli, D. (2013), High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 232–266. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12010
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!