This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1961; 8: 119–136.
Mr. Sraffa's Rehabilitation of Classical Economics †
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 1961 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 462–477, November 2013
How to Cite
Meek, R. L. (2013), Mr. Sraffa's Rehabilitation of Classical Economics . Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 462–477. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12019
This article is based on a lecture given at the University College of North Wales, Bangor, on 21 November 1960. It owes much to the criticisms of Mr. Maurice Dobb and Mr. John Eaton, who must not, however, be held responsible for any errors which remain.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!