The fifth annual Scottish Economic Society Lecture delivered in the University of Aberdeen on February 18th, 1970.
The Case for Regional Policies†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 1970 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 481–491, November 2013
How to Cite
Kaldor, N. (2013), The Case for Regional Policies. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 481–491. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12020
This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1970; 17: 337–348.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!