Eighteenth Annual Lecture of the Scottish Economic Society delivered at the University of Stirling on 5 February 1983. The Society acknowledges with gratitude the financial support provided by Shell International for the Annual Lecture.
Econometric Modelling: The ‘Consumption Function’ In Retrospect†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 1983 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 495–522, November 2013
How to Cite
Hendry, D. F. (2013), Econometric Modelling: The ‘Consumption Function’ In Retrospect. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 495–522. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12021
This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1983; 30: 193–220.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!