This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2001; 48: 119–133.
Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© Scottish Economic Society 2001, Published by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 560–574, November 2013
How to Cite
Girma, S., Greenaway, D. and Wakelin, K. (2013), Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 560–574. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12023
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2001
- The Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F114/BF
- European Union 5th Framework Programme. Grant Number: HPSE-CT-1999–00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!