This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2001; 48: 119–133.
Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© Scottish Economic Society 2001, Published by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 560–574, November 2013
How to Cite
Girma, S., Greenaway, D. and Wakelin, K. (2013), Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 560–574. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12023
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2001
- The Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F114/BF
- European Union 5th Framework Programme. Grant Number: HPSE-CT-1999–00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!