This article is reprinted from Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2004; 51: 230–249.
Educational Inequality and The Expansion of UK Higher Education
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© Scottish Economic Society 2004, Published by Blackwell Publishing
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 578–596, November 2013
How to Cite
Blanden, J. and Machin, S. (2013), Educational Inequality and The Expansion of UK Higher Education. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 578–596. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12024
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Sutton Trust
- Treasury Evidence Based Policy Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!