Celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Scottish Journal of Political Economy. Kaldor's, 1970 paper is the most cited in the decade 1964 to 1973.
Commentary on Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 492–494, November 2013
How to Cite
Thirlwall, A. P. (2013), Commentary on Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 492–494. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12027
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!