‘Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the United Kingdom?’ more than 10 Years on
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Special Anniversary Issue
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 575–577, November 2013
How to Cite
Girma, S. and Greenaway, D. (2013), ‘Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the United Kingdom?’ more than 10 Years on. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 60: 575–577. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12030
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!