Monopolistic Competition and Different Wage Setting Systems
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 48–77, February 2014
How to Cite
García, J. R. and Sorolla, V. (2014), Monopolistic Competition and Different Wage Setting Systems. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 61: 48–77. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12034
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: SEJ2007-67400
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2010-21539
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: ECO2009-09847
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-32392
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR 578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!