Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 523–536, November 2014
How to Cite
Pfeifer, C. (2014), Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 61: 523–536. doi: 10.1111/sjpe.12056
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!