Geographies of the discipline: Experiences of young human geographers researching South Africa
Being a young and foreign researcher in South Africa: Towards a postcolonial dialogue
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2012 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 295–300, November 2012
How to Cite
Schuermans, N. and Newton, C. (2012), Being a young and foreign researcher in South Africa: Towards a postcolonial dialogue. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 33: 295–300. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12005_4
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!