SPECIAL SECTION ON REGIONALIZATION AT THE MARGINS: ETHNIC MINORITY CROSS-BORDER DYNAMICS IN THE GREATER MEKONG SUBREGION
Under the state's gaze: Upland trading-scapes on the Sino-Vietnamese border
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2013 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and. Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 9–24, March 2013
How to Cite
Turner, S. (2013), Under the state's gaze: Upland trading-scapes on the Sino-Vietnamese border. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 34: 9–24. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12010
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!