SPECIAL SECTION ON REGIONALIZATION AT THE MARGINS: ETHNIC MINORITY CROSS-BORDER DYNAMICS IN THE GREATER MEKONG SUBREGION
Cross-border rubber cultivation between China and Laos: Regionalization by Akha and Tai rubber farmers
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2013 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and. Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 70–85, March 2013
How to Cite
Sturgeon, J. C. (2013), Cross-border rubber cultivation between China and Laos: Regionalization by Akha and Tai rubber farmers. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 34: 70–85. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12014
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: #HDS043043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!