Socio-economic and ecological challenges of small-scale fishing and strategies for its sustainable management: A case study of the Old Brahmaputra River, Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2013 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and. Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 86–102, March 2013
How to Cite
Ahmed, N., Rahman, S., Bunting, S. W. and Brugere, C. (2013), Socio-economic and ecological challenges of small-scale fishing and strategies for its sustainable management: A case study of the Old Brahmaputra River, Bangladesh. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 34: 86–102. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12015
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!