SPECIAL ISSUE ON ADVANCING POSTCOLONIAL GEOGRAPHIES
From expected to unexpected comparisons: Changing the flows of ideas about cities in a postcolonial urban world
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2013 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Special Issue: Advancing Postcolonial Geographies
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 104–118, March 2014
How to Cite
Myers, G. (2014), From expected to unexpected comparisons: Changing the flows of ideas about cities in a postcolonial urban world. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 35: 104–118. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12046
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!