SPECIAL ISSUE ON ADVANCING POSTCOLONIAL GEOGRAPHIES
The postcolonial city in South Asia
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography © 2013 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Special Issue: Advancing Postcolonial Geographies
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 22–38, March 2014
How to Cite
Anwar, N. H. (2014), The postcolonial city in South Asia. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 35: 22–38. doi: 10.1111/sjtg.12048
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!