We would like to thank Jessica Barnes from the Children, Youth, and Family Consortium, University of Minnesota Extension for her help administering the survey and managing responses.
Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among Adolescents: A Training Priority for Primary Care Providers
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 250–261, June 2013
How to Cite
Taliaferro, L. A., Muehlenkamp, J. J., Hetler, J., Edwall, G., Wright, C., Edwards, A. and Borowsky, I. W. (2013), Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among Adolescents: A Training Priority for Primary Care Providers. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 250–261. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12001
This study was funded in part through contracts from the Minnesota Department of Human Services. The first author's time was partially supported through funds from the Healthy Youth Development Prevention Research Center, University of Minnesota, Cooperative Agreement Number 5U48DP001939 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (PI: Resnick). The findings and conclusions in the article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!