Dr. Roncancio is supported by an NIH/NCI “Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health Related Research” grant #U54CA153505-01S1.
Women with Gynecologic Malignancies Have a Greater Incidence of Suicide than Women with Other Cancer Types
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 109–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Ward, K. K., Roncancio, A. M. and Plaxe, S. C. (2013), Women with Gynecologic Malignancies Have a Greater Incidence of Suicide than Women with Other Cancer Types. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 109–115. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12002
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: #3U54CA153505-01S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!